Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Photo A Day

Since New Years I've been taking a photo a day. Sometimes work is slow and it's nice to be producing something, even if it's just a snapshot a day. I try to post pictures everyday but sometimes I don't have internet access for a week at a time, sometimes I might miss a day and sometimes I take the weekend off. Sometimes the pictures are good. To view them, scroll to the bottom of this page (past all the old blog posts) and you'll see my little slide show.

4 comments:

Fred and Jean said...

Thank you...more, more :-)

Anonymous said...

Photo-ition: (Like Intuition)Defined as the innate ability and desire to photograph life's sights and experiences. May occasionally become obsessive to the exclusion of other important activities (food, sleep), but is usually an excellent and useful quality, especially when results are shared with others. :-)

amelia phillips hale said...

Lovely photos! Keep up the great work down there and always enjoy reading about how you two are doing. Take Care:)

Nanci Erkert said...

I'm reading a book about Haiti (Mountains Beyond Mountains), and your photos help bring it to life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...