1. Three more weeks with Tim and Andrew.
2. Planting the cilantro seeds they brought and hoping rainy season humidity will help them germinate. With a steady supply of cilantro I could probably live in Haiti indefinitely. As it is, we'll have to see...
3. Cinnamon rolls from the bakery in Fermanthe. Saturday!
4. A Sunday boat trip with Fritz the Rastafarian to the Iles des Arcadins. These little islands off the Cote des Arcadins are supposed to have some of the best snorkeling in Haiti.
5. 3 days in Desarmes next week, planned of course so that we'll be there on Friday, market day, and I can do two of my favorite things of all time: buy fruits and vegetables in the market and EAT them.
6. Vacation!! We're taking the first week in June off to do some sightseeing/beachlounging with our guests: Aux Cayes, Port Salut, here we come!